Monday, October 13, 2014

My Digital Footprint

          My digital footprint is about want I want to acheive in ten years. Of course I plan on playing sports like volleyball, basketball, and track. By the time I'm in high school I want to have a nice camera that I can take good pictures on, and to work on my photography. I plan on having all a's through highschool and hopefully college. A car would be nice to have during highschool to. I want to graduate highschool and go to college on a scholarship. Kstate would a top choice of the colleges I want to go to. Sooner or later I would like to have a good job that pays. By that time graduating college with a degree is a part of the plan too. Maybe even getting married. I don't think this how it is exactly how it's going to happen, but at least I
have an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment